Deep at the center of our being is our true self, which is the basis of our personal, occupational and relational identity. As we discover this true self, we are at “home” anywhere we are in the world. We go can beyond labels and expectations. We can say goodbye to the anguish of alienation and disconnection. We can welcome the peace and joy of being who we are, despite various life circumstances.
In a focused and gentle process, we explore the interface of being and doing, which leads to a discovery of one’s soul mission. It is an invitation to identify the intersection of one’s innermost joy and the world’s most significant hunger, which is a space of deep fulfillment and contentment. Recommended for those considering a lifetime of purposeful living in alignment with one’s soul path. (Coming Home to My True Self is a pre-requisite.)
Now more than ever, experience healing at all levels with our signature program, the GINHAWA Well-being Retreat. Thousands of professionals seeking health, wholeness and rest have benefited from an exponential energy boost from GINHAWA’s gentle, creative, and naturally detoxifying exercises facilitated by facilitator-healers.
Explore the wonders of bioenergetics exercises for you to:
• Help the body come closer to its natural state of balance
• Become aware of the tensed/painful areas of the body and release tensions that are stored in the muscles and joints
• Deal with energetic/locked up blockages, thus experiencing relief
Honoring our personal and ecological self. Healing the human and Earth community through the organic way of life. Sunset and sunrise ceremonies in a setting that celebrates the whole community of life.
Recognizing family dynamics and addressing deeper issues. Moving from grief to gratitude, struggle to a salutation. Affirming the love and the bond that connects. Healing the past, relishing the now, blessing the future.
Re-connection to one’s Filipino identity and growth in the appreciation of one’s cultural roots and through Baybayin, the ancient writing script of Filipinos
Exploration of the inherent gift of Filipinos to heal and care, in various spheres, through different modalities and healing art forms.
A FORUM that provides a space for people to learn about perspectives and practices that can help address the current challenges we are facing and the possibilities for individual and collective well-being.
It is also a FESTIVAL of harnessing complementary voices and perspectives from spirituality, holistic health & fitness, indigenous mind, natural science, art, education and psychology. Includes talks, discussions, meditation, workshop, creative process, performances, music, ritual.
• Wholistic perspective of the human person
• Can integrate the physical and spiritual
• Integration of creativity, spirituality at the service of well-being
• Inclusive of right-left brain approaches of learning, Eastern and Western perspectives
• Inclusive of spiritual traditions
• Bridges the personal, social-ecological wellness
• Healing program for children survivors of abuse and women-in-crisis
• Integrative healing sessions for people living with AIDS/HIV+
• De-stressing for frontline workers
• Self-care for social workers, teachers, and NGO’s
• Healing rituals for survivors of natural calamities like typhoon Ondoy, Yolanda (Haiyan)
• Eco-retreat for NGO staff in climate-vulnerable communities
• Session for overseas Filipino migrants psycho-emotionally affected by the pandemic