Designed for Filipinos in the Philippines or abroad who are experiencing various stresses and would like to address psycho-somatic symptoms before these become major ailments.
A wellbeing and transformational seminar-workshop, encompassing both the personal and social dimensions, specifically designed for corporate officers and employees.
The program has three parts: 1. Release 2. Re-vision 3. Re-create
The program has a theoretical as well as a skills-based component, enabling the participant not only to know but also to experience stress-burden release and acquire specific skills for coping and building resiliency. Beyond letting the participant learn coping skills for wellbeing, the program seeks to expand the understanding and capacity to thrive and sustain oneself amidst the stresses and pressures of the workplace.
Experiential process to guide the teacher and other professionals deal with three critical needs today: calm to address inner chaos, creativity to deal with monotony, boredom, “Quiet Quitting” and connection to deal with the sense of isolation.
Relaxing and Energizing the Self and the Team, a one-day program
Take a break from the daily grind and relax with your team. Recharge through breath work, de-stressing and mindfulness exercises, meditation, as well as personal and group affirmation.
Come back to work inspired and with more vitality in your career, and most importantly, in your life.
Creative, Harmonizing, Energizing Re-Creating Experience, a one-day program
Improve your team’s relationship and synergy through a whole-day program incorporating the arts, games, play, movement, music and meaningful fun.
See your team’s creativity, sense of wonder and childlike excitement motivate you to achieve common goals.
(Wellbeing and Zest for Life), a two-day program
Understand stress better as a team, and learn different ways of coping with it. Regain zest for work, equipped with tools to navigate work-related stresses and challenges as a team.
Personal and Professional Development, a three-day program
Integration of the self and organization harmony, for personal and group balance, through psycho-soma-spiritual approach
The tools that you have provided are helpful and now being practiced by our kababayans to alleviate our physical and mental health. Maraming Salamat!
We can design programs that best suit your group or organization From developing wellness program cum team building sessions, personal development to deepening of core values, Ginhawa can work closely with you.
• Embassy of the Philippines, Moscow Russia
• Department of Social Welfare and Development – Region 4
• Department of Trade and Industry – Manila office
• Department of Trade and Industry – Region 8 (DTI Tacloban, Samar and Eastern Visayas)
• Department of Environment and Natural Resources – MGB, Region 11 (Davao Region)
• University of the Philippines – Institute of Environmental Science and Meteorology (Diliman Campus)
• De La Salle University – Manila Campus and Dasmarinas Campus
• De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute
• Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas – Main Office and Quezon City Office
• Development Academy of the Philippines – Center for Sustainable Human Development
• Kanlungan, Consortium of Filipino Migrants in the UK
• Intervida-EDUCO Philippines
• Remedios Aids Foundation
• Miriam College – Guidance Office
• Philippine Women’s University – Institute of Family Life and Children Studies
• Institute of Spirituality of Asia
• Institute of Formation – Fondacio-Asia
• San Lorenzo Village Association – Makati City