GINHAWA Meteor Shower Witnessing and Overnight Camping, May 2019.
If we wish to be healthy, we need to promote,
protect and foster the health of the Earth,
our common home.
Human well-being is a derivative/result of
the well-being of the Earth and its life-systems.
Any work for healing necessarily includes
the healing of the Earth.
Where do we start, how do we start?
We can connect our small work with the big work that includes the whole community of life.
We are in the process of developing a site that is envisioned to be the
An ECO-RENEWAL Center for personal, social, ecological well-being
Space of witnessing to the beauty and wisdom of the organic way of living
Venue for the wholistic education-training of GINHAWA facilitators
– respite and nurturance for the body, mind, heart, soul through time tested programs that are spiritually grounded, psychologically sound, culturally affirming
– As a fundamental facet of the renewal experience where people can experience stillness, prayer, meditation, worship
– Modular programs for those who wish to grow professionally and personally as Facilitators of Renewal, Healing and Transformation
– An integral element of the renewal process experienced in a place where nature speaks and refreshes through the sea of clouds, fresh air, glorious sun, and the wonders of the Earth.
“Many things have to change course, but it is we human beings above all who need to change. We lack an awareness of our common origin, of our mutual belonging, and of a future to be shared with everyone.
This basic awareness would enable the development of new convictions, attitudes and forms of life. A great cultural, spiritual and educational challenge stands before us, and it will demand that we set out on the long path of renewal.”
• Integral Ecology, Davao Region. DENR Mines Geo Sciences Bureau – XI , 2015
• Healing Camp, Eastern Visayas. Youth Severely Affected by Typhoon Yolanda, 2014
• Biyaya ng Buhay, Miriam College, Siena College, Barangay Bagong Silangan. Community Healing Ritual for Ondoy survivors. 2010
• Climate Change, Gendered Perspective. Different regions across country. Women In Nation Building, 2010-2012
• “Hininga ay Buhay” –compilation of original songs in Filipino for healing the self, healing the Earth., 2011
Ways to contribute: